Etsy Accounting Spreadsheet
Excel Spreadsheet For Etsy Sellers – w/Etsy Inventory
Compatibility: Microsoft Excel versions 2007 and up
I have spent hours putting this spreadsheet together in order to offer a simple solution for tracking sales and expenses for your Etsy Seller Account. It is a beautiful and clean design, easy to read and understand and full of formulas so all your calculations are automated.
What will you find in this spreadsheet?
- A simple, beautiful and easy to read design. A clutter free layout unlike most bookkeeping spreadsheets out there.
- Dashboard: The dashboard keeps you up to date on your yearly and monthly sales and expenses. It lets you know how many miles you have driven for business purposes. It also tells you which categories you have spent the most money in. Everything you need at a glance.
- Miles: When you drive anywhere for business, whether it be to pick up inventory, supplies, or to just have a business meeting, all those miles driven can be written off at the end of the year. The miles tab allows you to keep track of all those miles. It tells you what date you went on, where you went, and how many round trip miles it took you to get there and back.
- Monthly Sales and Expenses: There is a tab for each month where you can input your monthly sales and expenses. It will calculate your profit loss for the month and display it at the top of the sheet. It also sends that information to your dashboard so you have a simple way to see how your business is doing. All the formulas are built in, all you have to do is input your data.
- Settings: Customize your spreadsheet. I have built in categories for sales and expenses, plus all of the Etsy categories. If you would like to change one of those categories you can! Just go to the “settings” tab and customize your categories to your liking.
If you are looking for a simple solution for your sales and expenses and are not interested in paying a lot of money, this is for you.
Why should you buy this?
Let’s face it, when it comes to your business whether big or small, time is valuable. You might ask yourself, why purchase a spreadsheet that I could possibly create myself? I’ll tell you why, for $9.99 is it really worth your time? I have done all the formatting, put together all the sheets, calculated all the formulas and put it all together in a clean and beautiful spreadsheet, all ready to use “out of the box” per say. Your time is worth more than $9.99 for the 4- 20 hours you might spend putting this together. And if that’s still not enough, remember you can write off this purchase at the end of the year, so if you think about it… I’m basically giving this away!
How to use this spreadsheet:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.