Ultimate Day & Swing Trading 1-Year Stocks Spreadsheet
Best Day Trading Excel Spreadsheet Platform Download With Swing Trading
Fully automated day and swing trading 1-year spreadsheet for Google Sheets & Excel platforms only after inputting the following information (date, symbol, enter price, shares, and exit price). Automatic real-time stock prices from google finance full of helpful charts, easy to read red to green days using a calendar, commission is calculated for you, a trail stop calculator to help you buy and sell fast using your personal preference of trading, view your accuracy and percentage easily, make changes on the way you trade by looking at your win and loss ratio and your Biggest to Smallest profit information, easily compare daily or weekly income. There is so much more great fully automated information provided to help you improve and analyze your day trading experience. Keep track of all trades like a pro easily. A PDF instruction guide manual will be included to help you navigate and start trading in 5 minutes.
Best when used with Google sheets online, It’s free!
– Your average daily and weekly profit & loss.
– Your percent ratio of green days vs red days
– Search using “Our Search Tool” for a specific stock symbol and a specific day.
– The average number of symbols played.
– Automatic real-time stock price from google finance.
– Your accuracy ratio percentage of your progress.
– Your largest and smallest daily and weekly profit & loss.
– Your commission and trades per day, per week and for the year.
– Your monthly and weekly charts to easily identify where you are.
– Your account balance and buying power.
– Your daily trades information with all commissions.
– A calendar of your green and red days on display with daily trades taken.
– Track how you are doing and see where to improve your next trade and so much more!
Please view the screenshots or go to FirePrices dot come for more information!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.