How to use my Amazon accounting spreadsheet (Design 2):
In this video, I will show you how to keep track of all your Amazon sales, expenses, and inventory.
- A simple, beautiful and easy to read design.
The layout is not cluttered and all over the place like most accounting spreadsheets out there.
- Dashboard: The dashboard keeps you up to date on your profit and loss, yearly and monthly sales and expenses and keeps you updated on all of this using beautiful charts. It lets you know how many miles you have driven for a business purpose and the calculated reimbursement for those miles. It also tells you which expense categories you have spent the most in and which Amazon categories you are selling in. Everything you need at a glance.
- Inventory: The inventory section is included in this design. You can use the form to input all of your inventory. It keeps track of your purchased stock, how many you have sold and how many you have available. The best part is that when your available stock reaches 2 or below, it changes the background of that stock to red so you know that it is time to reorder!
- Miles: When you drive anywhere for business, whether it be to pick up inventory, supplies, or to just have a business meeting, all those miles driven can be written off at the end of the year. New to the miles tab is a form that will allow you to input your miles with ease. Just click the “New Miles” button at the top of the sheet and input your miles information, submit the info and it automatically places it at the next line.
- Sales: All of your sales data in one place. Use the convenient form to fill out all of your sales. On the right-hand side there is a dynamic filter button that allows you to filter through your Amazon categories to see what you have sold in each category. No more need to click through so many tabs to find what you need. Just filter through the dates using the filter button on top of the sheet.
- Expenses: All of your expenses in one place. Use the convenient form to fill out all of your expenses. On the right-hand side there is a dynamic filter button that allows you to filter through your expense categories to see what you have sold in each category. Find out where your money is being spent easily.
- Settings: Customize your spreadsheet. I have built in Amazon categories and expense categories, plus the current years mileage reimbursement rate. If you would like to change any of these categories you can! Just go to the “settings” tab and customize your categories to your liking.