Why was my spreadsheet not approved?
When uploading new spreadsheets, we have a list of criteria that needs to be met. The criteria is below, but keep in mind, this is only a guideline. There are many other reasons why your spreadsheet may not be approved, but if you follow this list the chances are good.
- All spreadsheets must have an image
- Minimum selling price for spreadsheet must be $5 +
- There must be a detailed and accurate description of the spreadsheet
- The spreadsheet must have a name that reflects what your spreadsheet does
- Your spreadsheet must be placed in a category
- You must upload the spreadsheet using an accepted file extension
The list below is not required but smiled upon 🙂
- Uploading more than one image
- Adding detailed tags that describe your spreadsheet
- Offering support to your customers
- Creating documentation on how to use your spreadsheet. This can be a video (preferred), or written
If you have any other questions, please contact us